Welcome to New Covenant Life Kingdom Community! NCLKC is a faith-based community of kingdom citizens who live by the constitution of God, which is His word: The Book of Life: Exodus 19:5-6. Here at NCLKC, we highly value our gathering together to worship God and to hear His Word, emphasizing the outworking of scripture in practical lifestyle. We also treasure and uphold equality, brotherhood, mutual care and one-ness of life regardless of ethnicity, nationality or economic status.
We invite you to come and experience what Jesus came to give: Life More Abundantly!! God has a plan for your life and we’d like to help you find and fulfill that plan. We look forward to meeting you.
Apostle Shon Mitchell
Come and worship with us!
2. The Bible is the infallible Word of God, inspired by the Holy Spirit, and contains every answer to man’s problems. 2 Timothy 3:16,17; 2 Peter 1:20,21
3. God is Love and He loves all people. It is His desire to reach out to those who are poor, oppressed, widowed or orphaned, and to heal the brokenhearted. Psalm 68:5,6; 1 John 4:16
4. Man is created in the image of God but separated from God by sin. Without Jesus we cannot have a relationship with God. Genesis 1:26; 1 Timothy 2:5
5. We can have a personal relationship with God through salvation, God’s free gift to man. It is not a result of what we do, but it is only available through God’s grace(unearned favor.) By admitting we have sinned and believing in the death, burial and resurrection of Christ, and accepting Him as Lord, we can spend eternity with God. Ephesians 2:8,9; Romans 5:1; Romans 3:24
6. We believe in water baptism, as taught and demonstrated by Jesus, as the way for believers to identify with the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus. Matthew 28:19; Romans 6:4; Matthew 3:13-17
7. The Baptism of the Holy Spirit is a gift from God. He helps empower the believer to develop the character of Christ and live every day in God’s will. Matthew 3:11; Acts 2:4
8. God gives all believers spiritual gifts. They are for the strengthening of God’s people (the Church) and proof of God’s existence and power to unbelievers. The gifts of the Spirit are active and relevant today. 1 Corinthians 12:4-11; 1 Peter 4:10
9. Sanctification is the ongoing process of allowing God’s character to be developed in us. Romans 6:19; Galatians 5:22-25
10. The Bible describes hell as a real place. It is a place of suffering and a place of permanent separation from God for those who die without accepting Christ. God’s desire is that no one be separated from Him for eternity, which is why He sent His Son, Jesus Christ, to earth. Hebrews 9:27; Revelation 20:12-15; John 3:16-18